Contestnco for Human Ressources
Grow your Employer Brand
Your employees are your best brand ambassadors. Strengthen the impact of your employer branding strategy through employee advocacy.Contact us!
Trusted by 100+ company worldwide
Empower employees to develop your brand
- You are in charge of employees lifecycle from the recruitment, trough onboarding to their loyalty.
- Your role is to improve the workplace, reinforce the qualities of relationships between the company and the employees.
- Your KPI’s are mainly to reducing turnover, attachement level and having a leverage on their performance and productivity.
Encourage more team building and more bonding will have a meaningful effect on your human resources strategy.
Plus, working more in lign with the managers to implement the company’s values strategy will influence significantly the employee’s engagement.
Spread the word!
Any relationship implies reciprocity between various parties. A long-term collaboration requires trust and transparency. It is crucial to understand their perception, have their feedback and know about their expectations in order to measuring their level of commitment. Challenge your employees trough a cool and fun competition help you to measure their motivation and involvement.Ask sales
Meet our clients' success stories
The theme was to highlight the daily maintenance and renovation of the tracks.
The objective was to reinforce the values and sense of commitment of the employees. Then, to show the general public the SNCF's daily commitment to network maintenance.
What a great success!
- Nearly 600 photos received
- 60 local branches participated out of 80 in all.
Each year, Keolis wishes to bring together its teams around the world under the theme of diversity.
The objective is to invite each subsidiary to organize an operation to highlight their project. For example, security awareness, meet the customers, open day, or anti-fraud procedure...
- More than 1000 events
- Nearly 3000 photos shared and over 50,000 views
- 14 countries gathering 56,000 employees
One Technip Day
Each year, Technip organizes an international selfie contest at work to promote diversity.
This day takes place in all countries and subsidiaries of the Group. The objective is to enable employees to see their colleagues worldwide and feel united within the same family. Every photo submitted, 1 €, was donated to an association.
- 35,000 employees
- More than 7,300 photos shared over the day
- Nearly 5,500 registrants with more than 7,100 likes and 66,800 views
Engage your employees now
Rocket your employees engagement rate to the next level with Contestnco
You are at the right place to boost the experience used in your company. Our solutions and expertise will support your internal communication strategy over the long term.Contact us